Sunday, August 7, 2011

Picnic

Yesterday morning (at Amanda's awesome suggestion) we all went on a breakfast picnic above the Lime Creek trailhead. We had been talking about going on one since last September, when we had gone up Shallow Creek and had a picnic with Christa, my sister. Those were such fond memories for all of us, and yesterday proved to be a special day too. Everything was amazing - the food, the weather, the scenery, and of course the company.  I kept thinking how much I love my life, and I'm sure everyone else was thinking the same thing too. :)


Baby Sage just chillin'


Logan had fun passing out plates and forks to everyone. Here he had just kissed Adelaide. I wasn't quick enough!

Mmmmm! Strawberry!




playing catch w/ Uncle Damon


Beautiful Mama & Baby

Daddy has food coma

Pups was so happy to run and play, and of course get some lovin' from me

our entertainment: Damon juggling

He was really good!

Some cute fuzzy fly I haven't yet identified

Snoozing w/ Uncle D

Blissed out!

We were at a softball game later that day, but had to capture this Sunset!
(I didn't take a pic of the game b/c 4UR team lost 27-7  . . . shameful!)

1 comment:

Dave Stroud said...

What a beautiful family and families! You look great and I can tell the guys are way to relaxed. Elk time! Hope all is well, and your photos have been the bright spot of the day. What a great sunset. Ohhh, i know, just another day in paradise. Dave